 |
| Flowers for me (also with a salted dark chocolate bar - my fav!!) |
Yesterday I turned another year older, somehow the years keep coming but I don't really feel that old! I felt completely spoiled and loved with the phone calls, the facebook messages, and the hugs, loves and the sweet gifts I got from my kiddos.
On top of all of that, it snowed and it was SO cold so UNC shut down which meant Nate came home around 1 in the afternoon. It was wonderful! We curled up on the couch and read books while the kids rested, had a fire, went out for dinner, and then came home to yummy strawberry pie (made by my hubby and kids) , presents and cards. I felt completely blessed, happy, and thankful for this new year. I may be getting older but the blessings just keep flowing and filling my life with so much that I don't even mind those numbers getting bigger!
 |
| Breakfast that the girls made me, all by themselves! They even sang to me! |
 |
| After breakfast snuggles |
On Easter Sunday, Mom made Tammie and I each a bunny cake to celebrate our birthdays. Growing up Tammie and I often shared a party and mom made the bunny cake for us on more than one occasion. Mom has always made things special for us and taught us how to celebrate life!
No comments:
Post a Comment