One of my favorite things this year so far was going to the Nutcracker ballet with my girls. I have seen this ballet many times but never enjoyed it as much as this year, seeing it through the eyes of my children, especially Elizabeth's, who is in ballet and loves it and dreams of being a beautiful ballerina. We got all dressed up in our Christmas dresses, had dinner with aunt Lori, and then spent the evening in dream land! Elizabeth was stary eyed the entire time. Sarah enjoyed it but it got a bit long and late for her. My sister Tammie and her girls were in it this year so it was even more fun to watch knowing they were doing what they love to do. I love the way Elizabeth was looking at Tammie!
Sarah was so tired by the end of the show. I turned around at one point and found her lying on the ground.
1 comment:
You look so beautiful friend. Oh my goodness. So do your sweet girls.
Post a Comment