Thursday, December 16, 2010

Catching up...

It is not often these days that all three kids take a nap at the same time. Seems like I just relax and it is time for them to get up or Joshua decides his nap time is done. Anyway, today was one of those days - the good kinds! All three of them are sleeping, the house is nice and quiet, I feel relaxed (a far cry from how the rest of the week has been!).
SO, what to do with this free time to myself? There is always so much to do this time of year, presents to make and wrap, baking to do, shopping, cleaning, cooking, planning... the list goes on and on. But, what is it that I really want to do?
I love taking time to blog because it enables me to stop and reflect on what we have been up to these days, what moments did I take time to capture on film so that I could remember them always? I hope you enjoy looking through these moments and getting a glimpse of our life the past few weeks and I hope that you too can take time to reflect on the moments you have had lately that you want to remember always.

No comments: