Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Decorating

I love decorating for Christmas! It is such a beautiful time of year and brings such a big batch of memories with it. Last year Nate was not able to put up Christmas lights because it had snowed so much and in order to hang them he has to get up on the roof. This year we have hardly had any snow at all so he took the girls up on the roof with him to help. They thought that was great!

Many years we have gone up to the mountains to get our tree but this year we decided not to try it with Joshua being so little and hating the carseat. So, we went to the grocery story and got a tree, it is beautiful (and boy was it easy!).
The girls loved decorating it. I loved hearing them oo and ahh over different ornaments!


Elizabeth took this picture. I love seeing pictures taken from her perspective!



No comments: