Monday, March 1, 2010

Valentine's Day

We had a neat Valentine's Day this year. It wasn't exactly what you would call romantic but it was very special because it was full of people we love! The night included, spaghetti, chocolate cherry cake, giggles, sweetness, wrestling, (just the kids of course!) and the grown-ups serving the little ones. We have been friends with these dear people for about 8 years now, watching our lives growing more and more full has been a joy beyond words. I love each of these kids so very much and their mom's and dad's are really the best of the best!! Thanks all for a really wonderful and memorable Valentine's Day!
















Nathan (7 years old) took this picture, so the angle is a little off, but it is our one group shot! (we were just missing Brian and Katie, wish you could have been there!)





1 comment:

Wendy Lock said...

Wow, I can't believe that just 3 families produce so many children. The picture of the kids at the table looks like a whole school. I'm so glad you have such close special friends. I am so glad I got to meet them all too. Please send them my love,