Thursday, March 4, 2010

5 years old!

The beautiful birthday girl! She had a very nice day, filled with things she loves - family, pink, cake, pretty things, did I mention pink?
We had a family brunch after church on Sunday. She chose quiche for lunch and we had waffles with strawberries and whip cream for dinner...talk about spoiled! I just love her sweet smile showing how excited and happy she feels on her special day. I love this girl!! Happy Birthday Sweet Elizabeth. May the Lord bless you and fill you with joy all the days of your life. You are such an amazing part of our life and I thank Jesus for you!




The matching dresses. The original one is on Sarah (Rachel wore it in Kristi's wedding) and Elizabeth inhereted it as a play dress but it was way too small (that didn't stop her from wearing it and making sores on her arms). So, Grandma Smeltzer made a new one that fits Elizabeth and she made one to match her new doll!

The ballerina bunny cake. She is very into ballet these days, and ballerina bunny is a big part of her life, so I was thrilled when she decided on a ballerina bunny cake...very easy to make and came out pretty cute! (thankfully Nate noticed early on that I had forgotten to put arms on the poor bunny...details...she does look much better with arms! thanks honey, not sure how I would make it without you)






2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh how fun! Elizabeth looks so grown up...I can't believe she's 5 already! And the cake is adorable too...

Wendy Lock said...

Oh my goodness, I love the pink Birthday. Elizabeth you are getting so big and prettier and prettier. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! The ballerina bunny cake is awesome and the arms really do enhance the look!! :)