Monday, March 8, 2010

Our little Dancer

Elizabeth has been loving her dance class! Every 4 weeks we get to go in and watch the class do their stuff. It is so fun to see her dancing confidently and enjoying it so much! I personally think she is the best one there...I am sure I am not biased! :)















4 comments:

Lisa said...

Nothing much cuter then little ballet dancers! She is precious!!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a natural! So cute!

Love you guys,
Heidi S.

Wendy Lock said...

Oh the pictures are awesome. She looks like a perfect ballerina. You must be so proud!!!

gmyo said...

I think she's the best one, too! Speaking from my one-semester ballet experience in college - she just looks so poised in the pictures - great form - looks like it comes naturally! Good for you, Elizabeth! And good for you, Mom and Dad - for letting her live out her dreams! (Oh, how I wanted to dance, but alas, Mennonites don't dance...)