Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Turning 30


Yes, I have hit the big 30! I am no longer in my 20's, so I guess I will have to start growing up now!? My dear husband made me a wonderful birthday dinner, one of my favorites - Coconut Shrimp. Elizabeth made me a beautiful cake. She was so proud to make me one, just like I had made her one for her birthday. Sarah gave me birthday kisses! My friend, who knows me very well and knows that I cry a lot, asked me the other day if I cry when I am happy. That is a definite yes! Not sure if you can see the tears in my eyes in a few of these pictures, but they are there. I feel so blessed to be so loved and cherished. Nate reminded me that 10 years ago right around this time of year (April 13 to be exact), we began dating. Even way back then, he would always do something special for my birthday. For my 20th he and a group of friends threw me a surprise party and I believe that we had a cake fight with my birthday cake! And, as they say, the rest is history! I love you Nate! I never have to wonder if you love me, you show me that every single day. Thank you for making my 30th another special birthday.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time celebrating. Cake looks very good!!!!
Love ya,
Heidi

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.