Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just plain cute!


I noticed that I have been blogging a lot about Elizabeth these days. Sarah is full of life as well and keeps me moving for sure! I guess I just haven't captured as many moments with her lately. Is this just a fact of being a second child? I am sorry dear Sarah if I don't document you as well but I do love you and Love being your mommy! You fill my day with many wonderful things. Today you came into my room where I was and started rambling on and on. It sounded like you were telling on your sister or telling me something very important. Then you pointed at your bottom. I asked you if you had poopies and you got a huge grin and turned to walk into your room to get a diaper change. It was so cute! Thanks for filling our life with cute stuff these days!
P.S. Elizabeth took this picture...not too bad eh?

No comments: