In March we enjoyed some good ol' green eggs and ham in honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday. Love those sleepy looking eyes!
Well, I really didn't want to eat my green eggs but in honor of Dr. Seuss I did it, and of course they tasted just the same as regular eggs! Why is it that there are times when just because something looks a little different we are hesitant to try it? Sometimes God puts things in our lives that look, feel, sound different to challenge and grow us. I am so thankful that even in those times, HE is always the same, never changing. He is good, he is righteous, he is mighty, he is gentle, he is love. Today may we all ask for something or someone different to come into our lives so that we can be challenged and see the consistent love of our Lord through those differences. Blessings!
1 comment:
You are so good, I didn't even know it was Dr. Suess' birthday!
Post a Comment