Friday, April 8, 2011

7 Months


Joshua has turned another month older and boy is he busy! He has begun to officially crawl and is starting to get into many things! I think he loves the freedom to move and explore but his favorite thing is still mommy.

He is loving eating sweet potatoes, applesauce, bananas and peas - well basically he just loves to eat!

Another sign of him growing is the outfit he is wearing in the pictures I took...we got that from Aunt Angie when he was born. It looked SO big and I thought it would be forever before he could wear it. I put it on him this morning and couldn't believe that it fit. He looks like such a big boy in it and oh so cute!!


Last night we were eating dinner with Tam and her family. Rachel was sitting across from Joshua (they have a very special connection) and she was waving at him. All of a sudden she screamed with excitement because he waved back. We weren't really sure it was an actual wave but she did it again and it was so cute, he really was waving at her. Then everyone started waving and he just loved it. It was a precious moment to all share together - I am not ashamed to say there were a few wet eyes in the place because it was so awesome to see that connection between cousins and to see how much it meant to Rach.


Joshua has brought so much life and joy to our family at a hard time in life. We know that God has amazing plans for him and has already used him in awesome ways to minister to us all.


(Because the boy hardly stays still these days it was a little more challenging to get a picture but the ones I got were pretty cute and show his little personality quite well!)



No comments: