Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's out!



Elizabeth has had two loose teeth for many, many months. Tonight the first one came out. Sigh, another step in the growing up process! It is so fun to enter into things like this, so special to share them together, so bittersweet.

I had the camera on hand and caught the moment on film, the video is so cute! She decided to let Nate pull it out but she didn't realize he had until he showed it to her. Her expression was priceless and I love that I have it on video!


Unfortunately, I had a bad mommy moment after all was said and done - I asked to see the tooth and dropped it...now we can't find it...anywhere. I feel terrible, Elizabeth is handling it like a champ! She is so sweet and oh my goodness so cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Love your sneaky approach, Nate. We'll have to remember that one. Love Elizabeth's look of amazement as well. Ahhh, growing up is just one beautiful moment after another. Thanks for sharing!
Love, Jane

Drew and Carrie said...

We watch this video over and over! It's so sweet! We miss you guys! Tell the kiddos hi for us!

sarah said...

Precious! Jack has his first loose tooth now as well. It is a milestone! You should read Elizabeth this book: One morning in Maine by Robert McCloskey. The little girl loses her first tooth and can't find it too. Xoxo- Sarah