Joshua had mastered the art of rolling over! While I was in Texas he rolled from his back to his front and ever since then I can hardly keep him on his back. He has even taken to scrunching his legs up and scooting on his head a bit...won't be long until this boy is really on the move.
Today he turns 5 months old. How can that be?! I am happy to say that he is getting a bit easier these days. He doesn't cry everytime we are in the car now, just every other time! He is sleeping more regularly during the day and sleeping through the night again. He has tried his first few bites of rice cereal and LOVES it! The first time he tried it, he opened his mouth right up and down it went.
It is hard to describe how much I love this little guy. He has captured my heart and I am so thankful for him.
Dear Joshua, your life is a gift and you have already brought so much joy to this world!
1 comment:
So precious. I miss holding my Joshua - and of course seeing the rest of you. :)
Love,
Kristi
Post a Comment