Saturday, January 1, 2011
4 Months Old, how can that be?!
Joshua turned 4 months old this week. It is hard to believe how quickly time is going. He has changed and grown so much in this last month. He is still so smiley and adores his mommy - whole body smiles occur when he sees me (I love it!!). He is grasping for toys and puts them directly into his mouth. He enjoys tummy time and loves his bear. Although he still has some hard times (doesn't care for the car seat at all) overall he has been such a pleasant, sweet baby who brings so much joy. Dear Joshua, as I pray each night I put you to bed - May God bless you and keep you, may he make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you, may you always be
strong and courageous with strength that comes only from the Lord. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment