Saturday, January 29, 2011

Friends make the world go round!


Our sweet friend Sandra was back in Greeley for a whole week and we had the pleasure of spending one evening with her at our house! (then I got to spend the whole weekend with her at our scrapbooking retreat!) Although we missed seeing the rest of her family it was wonderful to spend time with her.
Sandra and her family moved about 6 hours away last September. Life has been so different without their family around here. The way that Sandra loves and cares for people is simply amazing and such a blessing. I have never known someone who so genuinly loves as Sandra does. Thank you dear sweet friend for spending time with us. We miss you so much!





1 comment:

Freemans Forum said...

I miss you too! I just saw this sweet blog. I so enjoyed my time with you. Thank you for making your life so comfortable to be a part of. Your ability to express things so well with words is such a gift. What a blessing all of your entries will be to look back on.