Monday, July 19, 2010

This summer, so far...

Well, I have not done a good job of keeping up on blogging this summer...it has been a busy one! SO many fun times with family and friends and I want to share it all but there is just too much, so I will pick a few highlights!


June: Nate redid our deck, turned out great and I love it! Thanks honey! He also took a trip to Washington for a guys weekend with his good friend Matt (pics of this coming soon!). It was an amazing time for them both and the girls and I survived the 5 days without him - barely! Bought a new refrigerator the day he came home... Throw in a little gardening and there you have June!

July: Wendy, our dear friend we met while in the Philippines, came for two weeks. We did a lot of shopping, chatting, and good ol' American fun...the 4th of July parade, the rodeo, trip up to the Rockies. Then my sisters came to town and we continued on with the festivities - girl's night out, another day in the Rockies, swimming, playing and a family talent night.
Then on to the annual Care Group weekend away! We usually do a weekend camping trip with our bible study group but this year with me being prego and another member having knee surgery, we decided not to camp but instead spent the day in the mountains and the next day at the pool together. Great times!

It has been a great summer so far! Now it is time to begin thinking about our new arrival and getting his/her room ready.

We miss family and friends we have not seen in a while but we feel very full and blessed by those we have been able to be with!












No comments: