Monday, June 21, 2010

Elizabeth's big news!

Our little Elizabeth is seeming to grow by leaps and bounds right before our eyes this summer! Last week we discovered she has two loose teeth. Tonight she learned how to ride her bike with no training wheels! I couldn't believe it and of course, there were a few little tears in my eyes as I watched her so proudly ride back and forth on our street. When did this happen that she became so big?!
We are so proud of her and excited to see what else this summer will hold for her!

These videos are after she had done it quite a few times. I realized I had better get the camera out and document this fun, exciting, momentous occasion!

1 comment:

gmyo said...

Wow! That brings back memories. I can picture the sidewalk where I learned to ride my bike. Doesn't seem like that long ago.