Friday, July 23, 2010

Craft Day!

Before the end of school I was getting requests from my neice to have a craft day together. It just shows how busy our summer has been, that just this week we finally got to have our day together!! We had a fun day and I think the girls did a great job on their projects! We started out by heading to Hobby Lobby - I gave them each a little money (and a coupon of course) and let them pick which item they wanted to work on. Then we came home, and they each got to take some pictures of objects around the yard and house. Then they picked their favorite picture, we printed in onto an iron on transfer and ironed them to their chosen fabric item. I loved seeing all of their personalities come to life and expressed through their projects.
Our snack was also a project, they made flip-flop cookies (found the idea in Family Fun). They turned out cute and tasted yummy too! It was a good day. Next week we are having Tammie's boys over...I think that day will be much different but so fun too!










1 comment:

Danyelle said...

way to much energy for a preggo mommy! your so much fun!!!