Monday, January 12, 2009

Family News...

Well, we have news...we have added someone to our family...





Isn't he cute!! We got Rusty on Saturday and are so excited to have a buddy for Thunder. He is 6 months old and is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - quite a mouth full for a little guy! He is very sweet and he and Thunder are already great friends. Needless to say we are all pretty smitten with him, those eyes just get ya! He is still adjusting to life at our house but is doing really well, only had a few accidents and just learned how to come up the deck stairs today!


In other news...
We had a very nice day last week so the girls and I spent some time outside. I brought the tricycle out for Sarah and she just started riding it like a pro...well like a two year old getting on a trike for the second time ever!! She did really great!



Elizabeth is doing very well these days, learning her numbers, letters, and all sorts of useful information at school like - "Mrs. Todd told me that if an icicle gets stuck on my tongue I should pour warm water on it." It is so fun to see her learning and enjoying school.



Nate and I are doing well. Still having lots of fun together and still very much in love!

I think that is all the news for now!

4 comments:

Renee said...

"It's a wonderful life", isn't it? :)

Drew and Carrie said...

rusty is just adorable! i hope him and thunder become the best brothers! molly and annie would be lost without each other!

Wendy Lock said...

I just love reading your blog. You seem to capture all the precious moments. What a great idea comparing little Sarah from birth to 2. She has become such a big girl. The tent your mom made is AWESOME. I want one for myself. :)

I am going to have to come and visit again so I can meet Rusty. He is adorable.

I love the Reinhard Family

Danyelle said...

AWWWW what a cutie! how did he come about to join the family?
Brennon just declared the other day he wanted a puppy. Im pretty sure he was joking. Actually I KNOW he was. :)