Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Best of 2008

I had this idea to do before the year 2008 ended, but now that it is almost the end of January 2009, I am actually getting it done! Anyone else feel like this month is flying by like all the rest!?

We did so many wonderful things in 2008, it is hard to narrow it down to just a few. One thing is certain, we are blessed beyond words - from the people God has brought into our lives, to our experiences, our kids, and each other. I stand in awe quite often at His blessings and how much He loves me and cares for me.


Hope you enjoy this slide show and that it isn't too long, there is just a lot that goes on in a year around here!!
(just a disclaimer...there are so many pictures that I didn't put them in any certain order, so it is very random! enjoy)
(and another side note, because there were so many pictures, I made the slides move by pretty fast, if you want to dwell on one picture, just put your mouse on it and it will stop on that picture!)



3 comments:

Renee said...

loperdi
There's something about putting pictures to a song. Wow, it kinda makes me teary, and *these* aren't my experiences, but I have had very similar ones. So, I love it. Very precious.... Renee

Renee said...

Oops, I was wondering where that word verification for the comment went, I guess it went to the top of my previous comment. Don't worry, I wasn't sending you a "code" or something :)

Nate and Katie said...

That is so funny Renee, I was trying so hard to figure out what that secret message was!! Glad you enjoyed the pics. I have to laugh because I was teary looking through all your pics too...must be that love of family that gets us and we see in others' pics.