Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Change and Rearrange...

I hear the laughter of my dear sweet husband as I say those words he loves and dreads..."I think I want to rearrange our bedroom." Yes, I admit, I love to change and rearrange things in my life. This is not because I am not content, it is simply because I love to change and rearrange! A few months ago I got the "bee in my bonnet" - as Nate likes to call it - to rearrange our living room. That is not really an easy thing to do based on the size and shape of the room. So after a while of trying new things, it ended up the same way! A few weeks later we rearranged Elizabeth's room. Last weekend we rearranged our bedroom - it looks great! So, I guess I felt like it was time for a change on the ol' blog too!
Changing and rearranging can be a bit scary sometimes, but it really can be a joy! When is the last time you rearranged something in your life? Perhaps the start of this new year will be the perfect time to change and rearrange! Enjoy ~ smile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new look is great Kate! Thanks for all the wonderful change you have brought to my life.

NATE

Danyelle said...

Nice new look here! yes we do need to get together...is it next friday? haha whoohoo.