Beth … “I Know what ketchup is made out of”
Mommy… “What”
Beth… “Tomatoes”
Mommy…. “What are you made out of?”
Beth…. “Nothing”
Mommy… “Sugar, spice, and everything nice”
Beth…. “NO, I’m made out of Jesus!”
Mommy….. “You are, do you have Jesus in your heart?”
Beth …. “No but every night when I go to sleep and there are things with sharp teeth at the end of my bed I just say 'Jesus, help! ' cuz I’m scared and then the things with sharp teeth leave out the door when it’s open.”
Daddy tells Beth that he is going to the mountains with his friends for the weekend to go play…..mommy says “that means he won’t be here for supper tomorrow, or for breakfast and lunch on Saturday….” Beth interrupts…. “Wow! He’ll be hungry!”
3 comments:
They are adorable!!!
so much fun! You better make sure to have that hubby a huge meal when he gets home! He WILL be hungry..haha
Dearest Katie and Nate:
Glad you are keeping us - and everyone else - up to date on your life, especially the fun and uniqueness of those two little sweeties. I love the comments from Elizabeth about the demons. What spiritual intuitiveness kids have. I'll continue to pray for their innocence and protection.
Love, dad
Post a Comment