Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tag, you're it

So, I guess I have been tagged, which means that I am now to share with you 7 random/weird facts about myself. And, for those of you who have blogs, you have now been tagged by me and can share your random facts with the world on your blog (which I will be checking regularly!).

So here goes my 7 random facts:

1~ For my 30th birthday, I got myself a tattoo.

2~ I just got my hair permed (I decided I wanted to look a little more like my children's mother! I am just jealous of their beautiful curls!!)

3~ I spent a day on a deserted island in the South China Sea. (I just love sharing this fact, it sounds so exotic and fun - very far from my life these days!!)

4~ When I was about 5 years old I decided I wanted to be a teacher, a mother, and a wife. I am so thankful that I am getting to do all of those things today!

5~ I get free stuff from Walgreens every month...if you don't know about this and want to get free stuff too, just let me know I'll get you in the loop!

6~ Before I had kids I had size 8 feet, now they are size 9.

7~ I have always wanted to live on a farm.

Well there ya go...you are all feeling very good now that you know those random facts about me I am sure!!
Have a wonderful day my friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TATTOO?????? What and Where?

heidi sasser

Danyelle said...

I want to know how and why feet grow when pregnant. crazy, way to crazy. And where was I last Sunday...saw your new curls but didn't even register it. geesh so sorry. It looks cute though!

micah and betsy said...

It's Micah.
I'm doing the blogging thing!!!
Drew and Carrie are coming into town this weekend.
We want you to come see us while they're here.
Give me a call ASAP.
Micah