Thursday, August 28, 2008

Rock fun




We had some fun with rocks the other day!

3 comments:

Drew and Carrie said...

too cute! that looks like great fun!

Johanna said...

Hi Katie,
Warning: this could be a rambly comment...I've enjoyed the last few minutes catching up on your blog. I love all your pictures. They truly inspire me and make me think of all the things I first need to get for my child to explore with. Then I think that my house is not so child-friendly. I've done as much as I can of course. But it's that the previous owners were (to a fault) neat-freaks. And so I've watched our home "deteriorate" from their high level of clean and I find that I don't do some things with Anne because I fear the mess and stains it could cause. :.P All that to say...maybe we should check into the house for sale behind us. It has had 2 little boys in it and so it will be "broken in" already. Hmm...I'll have to bring that point up with Paul.

I miss your feelingness character. :.) It is God's gift. I know you realize that, and I also know it's hard sometimes. I think I'm a feeler in my family and it is hard. And yes, we just have to lay it ALL back at His feet again.

The Sandovals said...

You are so clever! I need to be inspired like this a bit more often. Fun catching up on you guys!