Tuesday, July 8, 2008

To Wendy

My dear friend Wendy called me from the Philippines the other night. It is always wonderful to hear her voice! We talked for a bit, never as long as we would like, and when I got off Elizabeth was so sad and said, " But mom, I wanted to talk to her too." She decided that we should make a movie of her riding her bike for Wendy. So that night we went outside and made this video, we intended to send it right away but did not. I was just going to e-mail it to her but I know the video would be too big for e-mail so I thought I would post it here and that way lots of people could enjoy it as well!
So Wendy, this is for you with love from the girls! We love you and miss you!!

7 comments:

Sarah B said...

Oh thanks for sharing that with all of us, too!!! :)

Drew and Carrie said...

we loved watching that! we will probably watch it often, as we do a little video we took of evalanea when we were there! we miss you guys and love your girls so so much! drew talks of them often!

Anonymous said...

It is such a joy seeing your girls grow up! Thanks so much for sharing it. It makes the miles seem not so far. I can't believe it's been a year since we were there! Love to you all...

Wendy Lock said...

Oh how wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you soooooooooooo much for the wonderful video. I can't believe how well Elizabeth is riding and how cute Sarah is talking.

Oh my goodness friend, what a treasure.

Thank you so much for making my day.

I also loved the blog on the garden. So delightful.

Love you!
Wendy

Wendy Lock said...

Oh my goodness, how wonderful and delightful, I just loved the video. Thank you so much. What a treat!

I cannot believe how well Elizabeth is riding. You are such a star Elizabeth! Then to hear little Sarah say hi was just gorgeous.

Thank you sooooooooooooo much for making my day. I love you guys so much! :)

Wendy Lock said...

oops,

I sent two notes because I thought my first one didn't attach.

Oh dear, now you have three notes from me.

Triple love coming my way

Nate and Katie said...

Wendy,
I love all your notes!!!!