
Planting seeds in a garden is very exciting, watching them grow is wonderful, and getting to savor the flavor of fresh picked produce is even more amazing!
We finished off our spinach this weekend, sharing it with the family at a family dinner.
Elizabeth is enjoying watching it all grow as well, but has yet to eat anything! Perhaps she will by the end of the summer.
This was definitely a trial year in our garden and we are both thinking that the pumpkins may soon take over the whole area! Live and learn!!
I think we will have plenty to share of everything, so come on over and enjoy it with us!




3 comments:
Very nice garden! We are doing our first garden this year, and are finding out that it is still too small.
-- Daniel
I Don't know anything about gardens. So I am quite impressed that you are already eating the fruits of your labor! Congratulations
looks great! ours are so far from being ready to eat, i can't wait though!
Post a Comment