Wednesday, July 16, 2008

When did this happen?

Yesterday I was so overjoyed to hear that I had another baby girl....wait, I guess that was almost 19 months ago now! Sarah Joy is growing up so much - especially these past few weeks. She is very verbal (although we are only able to understand about 1/2 of what she says), she does everything her sister does, and she is yet another drama queen of the house!

The other day I came upon her with two pacifiers in her mouth, she loves her "bibi" and her little yellow elephant "Elly". My friends joke with me that she will walk down the isle at graduation with her "bibi"...perhaps we will work on letting it go soon!
Here's a little Joy for you all!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danyelle said...

wow, she is way to cute! and growing to fast!