Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Weekend" Projects!

Every once in a while I will get the itch to start or continue another house project. Nate is so good about going with the flow of my inspirations and helping (more like doing) with most of the work. Our newest project was our main bathroom. Now, nothing was really wrong with it, it was just plain and kind of ugly, very 70's. So I went bold and painted it pink and we replaced the counter and sink, and got a new light fixture. So it wasn't that we did a ton, just a few changes and oh my it looks amazing!!! Here are some pics to show the before and after of our week-long weekend project!



3 comments:

Drew and Carrie said...

katie, this looks awesome! so much more modern that the way it was! i love it and it makes me want to make some changes! =)

Anonymous said...

Such talent!!!! It looks really great. I am looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Heidi

Danyelle said...

Yeah to see the pink bathroom!! I LIKE IT!