Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Birthday Girl!

Elizabeth turned three on Friday and we had a very fun weekend, full of parties, presents, princesses, and pink! I successfully made a sleeping beauty cake that Elizabeth loved. I was working on it during nap on Saturday, when she came out of her room she gasped and said, "Oh beautiful!" That alone was worth the work! I did enjoy making it though.

Without having discussed it with anyone else, this became the dress-up clothes themed birthday. She got lots of dress up clothes and loves them all. It is fun to have new things to play with! Nate and I gave her a new bike/big wheel. She was so excited about it, the picture of her outside with a darling smile on her face is right before she opened it.
The silly picture of her mouth is when I was trying to convince her to smile by asking her to show me her teeth! She is a little stinker when it comes to smiling for the camera! She got pink roses from her daddy and shared popcicles with her playgroup friends!

Anyway, it was a very fun weekend of celebrating Elizabeth. She is a joy and so special to us. I praise the Lord for her - her fun, caring, adventurous, and sweet personality.
Happy Birthday Beth!!





1 comment:

Ruth Lee said...

The cake is amazing!! I'm sure Elizabeth felt so special. :)