How did it get to be April and I still haven't posted pictures of Elizabeth getting her ears pierced on her birthday in February!? She did an awesome job and was so brave! Looking back on the pictures I can see that she actually did not feel very good and it ends up she threw up right before bed that night, poor thing!! She is doing great with her ears and looks so grown up with them in!
| All ready to go in her new clothes! |
| So focused and brave! |
| Striking a pose in front of Claires. Nate asked me how they know how to pose so perfectly like that? I guess it's just part of being a girl and feeling very pretty and confident! |
| Each of the kids got new winter hats too...clearance of course and way too cute to pass up! |
1 comment:
I LOVE HER EARINGS!!! Our girls love getting new earings too...such a girl thing. LOL We need to have a park day or zoo day or something so we can take pix of the kids. The girls are ALWAYS asking to call 'Elizabeth's mommy' so I better do that soon now that the weather is so much nicer!
Post a Comment