Thursday, October 27, 2011

The First Snow!

We had an amazing first snow this year - 12 inches of heavy, wet, beautiful snow! Lots of tree limbs came down around town, fortunately we only lost one in the backyard. When all the snow melts we will have to see if there is any more damage.


Nate had the day off, so we had a very nice day at home together - played in the snow, helped the neighbors, had Lori and her doggies over for the night (she had no power and a power line in her yard), and had a fire buring most of the day. It was a wonderful day! I love snow days!!
I took this picture on Tuesday, the day before the snow came. I was so enjoying the beautiful yellow glow the trees were giving off! The tree with the tire swing is the same one in the picture below, behind Joshua! That is how heavy the snow was!































No comments: