We had two graduations in May! Sarah graduated from her first year of preschool and Elizabeth graduated from KINDERGARTEN!!
Poor little Sarah was sick on her last day of preschool so she missed out on the little ceremony. Nate stopped by the school on his way home from work and picked up her stuff, so she did get to wear her graduation hat that she had made. Isn't she looking pitiful! Sarah had a great year in preschool, making new friends, learning a lot, and loving spending that extra time with Caleb! We are proud of the sweet heart she has and her fun personality!
Elizabeth was super excited for her graduation. She got all dressed up and marched down the isle looking very big and proud. We are so proud of her and the ways she has grown this year also. Her teacher told her that she has a very caring heart and has lots of friends. Our little shy girl has become quite the social butterfly!
She loves learning and it comes easy for her. Math is her favorite subect and she wonders if someday she would like to be either a "server (waitress) or a doctor"!? I told her that she could probably do both in her life if she really wanted to! ;)
To my sweet girls - I am so proud of you both. You are kind and caring, fun and silly. I love the way you laugh and that you are each others best friends. I pray that as you continue to grow, you will know Jesus more and share His love with others. Thank you for making my life so sweet and full! I love you so very much ~ Yours always, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment