It has been a crazy few weeks. Life has really been going well but there have been a few bumps in the road as we continue to adjust to life with three kids. I am just so thankful for Nate and all of his help, love, and patience. He comes home each evening like my knight in shining armor! All that said, I have been wanting to post quite a few pictures but just haven't found the time to do it. Tonight the house is quiet, every one is sleeping, and I am getting a few moments to do whatever I want. Yes, it is late, I probably should be sleeping but I just can't help but spend a little bit of time looking at my cuties in pictures and yes, perhaps bragging on them a bit.
Speaking of my cuties...
Well, now that I have updated the ol' blog. I really should head to bed. Hope you enjoy browsing through some fun family moments with us!
(By the way, Joshua has slept through the night 4 nights in a row now! Ah, sweet sleep, it is so good to have you again!)
1 comment:
thanks for all the new fun posts Katie! the kiddos look great and it's so fun to hear of your adventures as a family!!! love to you all!
Post a Comment