Saturday, May 8, 2010

Praying for curls


As if my girls do not have enough curls...we have just recently gotten into putting curlers in at night before bed. This was Sarah's first night to do it and Elizabeth's second.
Here is Elizabeth's prayer before bed:
"Dear Jesus, please let this be a peaceful night and let our curls be curly enough that they don't come out when we put our dresses on in the morning. Amen."

Have I said before how much I love having little girls?! They warm my heart and bring so much joy to my life!





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Katie - your girls are too cute! Love your blog posts. :)

gmyo said...

Well, we never had curls without curlers, but we did have a phase of sponge curlers in our hair at night. I can't imagine how we ever slept with our heads full of those things. It just bring back memories to see your little girls doing the same thing!