Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tis the season!



It has been a while since I have blogged. Once again I guess I can just blame the business of life for the lack of writing and posting pictures, but not the lack of activity!

Yesterday we went and got our Christmas tree and last night we decorated it. It was a fun day together, the girls really got into it, especially Elizabeth. It hit me the other day as I was talking to a friend, that Sarah probably does not remember much about Christmas, so this year will be so exciting for her. I love the traditions, memories, and specialness of this time of year (is specialness even a word? oh, well, you know what I am getting at!).

After the tree was done I pulled out the camera and tried to get some pics of our family for a Christmas card. We had a lot of fun and got pretty silly at the end! Enjoy these silly moments in the Reinhard house!













May this season be filled with Joy!!
(by the way, I didn't put our best one in because I think I will send it to you in a Christmas card...if I can get organized!!)
























No comments: