Grandma and Grandpa Reinhard came to visit us for 10 days! We had a wonderful time with them and were sad to have to say goodbye. Just today Elizabeth asked why they had to leave!
I always feel so blessed by them, they are such servants and always so eager to help in any way they can. So, not only did they help with the everyday things around the house, they also watched the girls for three days while Nate and I had our annual September getaway! It was wonderful to have time just the two of us and to know that the girls were home enjoying good quality time with Grandma and Grandpa. (more on our weekend away later!)
Thanks mom and dad for coming, we love you!
Celebrating Nate's 32nd birthday together! Sarah thought he should have a tractor cake but we didn't make one, so she decided he would want a cowgirl birthday instead!
I know this picture doen't show much, but I just got a kick out of it! The day grandpa and grandma were leaving, Sarah had a few moments to herself with them since Elizabeth was at school. She, grandpa, and grandma were all in this tent together! Grandpa got in trouble because his feet were sticking out and it was "raining" so they were getting all wet!! Such imaginations!
No comments:
Post a Comment