Friday, August 21, 2009

Quilts




For each new baby in the family, my mom makes a quilt. That is a lot of quilts in our family (11)!

Sometimes they take a while and the baby might not be so little anymore, but that's okay because we LOVE our quilts from grandma and are thankful for them any time they come!



Sarah just got hers this past weekend. She was SO excited to get it and loves it very much. We were looking at it the other day and Elizabeth said (kind of under her breath), "I wish I had one too." I heard her and responded, "You do have one, it is on your bed, go look." She ran in her room and I heard her gasp and say, "Oh, yes, I LOVE this one!!"


Thank you mom for making these precious gifts for my girls, it is an act of love that will forever be cherished!





No comments: