Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sick of being sick!!!

"Mommy, I don't like these sick germs on me" Poor little Sarah said what I think we have all been feeling these last three weeks! We had strep for two weeks in a row - I had it, got better, the girls got it, got better, then I got it again, now I think I am better again, I hope! Then this weekend Sarah came down with something else - fever and vomit. Yuck, you know I really hate that word vomit...I think I will just say she threw up...yuck I just don't really like thinking about it!
Anyway, thankfully Sarah's bug just seemed to be a 24 hour thing and no one else is showing signs. Nate stayed healthy through it all and was an awesome dr to us all. Thank you dear sweet husband!!

So, that is the cause of the silent blogger these past few weeks. So many things I would have liked to share. Perhaps soon I will post something of a little more interest!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

(((HUGS)))) I empathize with you! Sometimes you go through a season like this and have to wonder what it is like to be "normal" again. Hopefully the time of wonder is now over and you know what it feels like to appreciate a normal time. And, you appreciate it soooo much! Know what I mean? From a sister taht truly understands, with love!!!