Saturday, January 12, 2008

Why I love him


I often write about the girls, family events, and this and that...rarely do I write about my best friend. So tonight I want to share with the world what I love about my husband and best friend!

He gives of himself always
He is a wonderful dad!
He loves his girls and knows how to hold them!
He has a grand sense of adventure...



He is not afraid to wear a pink hat!
He has a great mind to figure things out... had to be there to understand this one!
He tries really hard to open those wonderful dark brown eyes as far as he can...this was one of the biggest I have ever seen!!

He brings home roses for me (this is the most recent dozen!)
He still holds me and loves me like he did when we were first married
He laughs and makes me laugh, still the funniest guy I have ever met!
He loves to spend time with me and the girls
He is trustworthy
He is absolutely wonderful at giving back rubs
He is strong yet gentle
He is kind and wise
He is open to learning
He is present
He compliments all of his girls, he notices things
He is my husband, my best friend, and I love him! Thanks Nate for being everything you are and living life fully with me. Yours forever, Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nate is very blessed!

We love you guys,
The Freemans