Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fall is in the Air!



Tonight we went outside to jump in the newly fallen leaves in our yard. As we watched our girls enjoying this activity, my dear husband read my mind...I had been taking pictures and thinking how I would love to share thoughts, pictures, and experiences we have had with friends and family far and near...and that is how this blog was born! Nate helped me - with much patience - to get this set up.


So here is the first of our many thoughts, pictures, and experiences that we will share with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I will enjoy writing in it.

Katie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I remember the leaf playing times we enjoyed with Em and Matt. It is great to see your girls enjoy them too. Thanks for the update.

Drew and Carrie said...

yea, i'm so excited that you are doing this! we love and miss you guys!

Bob and Kristi said...

That's great Kate. Wish I had time to do this as well. It will be fun to keep up with your fam this way. Sure do love you.
Kristi

David Owen said...

Lovely picture. It sure hasn't felt like fall here! 90 degrees yesterday. I'm looking forward to seeing and reading the updates about your lives. We may have to (re)-start our own blog in a few months!

gretta

Julie Bates said...

Happy Fall, Reinhards! Awesome job setting this up. I'll have to get reminders to check in; you're my first blog ever :)
J

Wendy Lock said...

How wonderful to see your blog. I just loved seeing the pictures of your awesome family. The 'fall' picture of Elizabeth made me miss season changes. (They don't seem to come here in the Philippines.) This was a great idea and a delight to read.
Wendy

Johanna said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It took me a long while to figure it all out myself. GREAT pictures of your girls in the leaves! They have the sweetest faces. :.) Jo

Sarah B said...

Welcome to the Blog World! I love reading them and keeping up with so many people...but I haven't broken down and done my own :) (I'll save you from checking). Here's my favorite "trick" - go to bloglines.com (there are others, too) and register any blog you read so you'll know when a new post comes in. I'll look forward to your next post! By the way - your girls are precious.

One of the Sassers said...

Great pictures!!! It will be fun to see your family updates.
Love you guys!!!!

Daniel Shackelford said...

What fun! We are still waiting for our trees to shed here in MI. Something about 88 degree weather in Oct. makes them reluctant.