Friday, June 7, 2013

Sarah's news...

Sarah has had a loose tooth for about a year now and this week it finally came out!!  She was so excited and  pulled it all by herself, in fact Nate and I didn't even know she did it until it was done.  She looks so cute and I just can't stop looking at her little smile!



In other Sarah news...

She has LOVED gymnastics this year and has grown so much through it.  She is strong, confident and enjoys it so much.  We are so thankful for her teacher Miss Hillery, who encourages, teaches, and loves all the kids so much!







She loves creating things and always comes out of rest time with something new.  I love seeing her express herself in so many different ways.
This is her French beret, she was very proud of it and spoke with a French accent too!

She is playing T ball this summer and has just had two practices so far but is really loving it. 
Ready to go in her ball cap! (and showing off that toothless grin too!)


My Sweet Sarah, just love this girl!!


No comments: