Sunday, September 4, 2011

Birthday Boy!


Cake, mmm, good!





We have a ONE year old! Joshua Daniel turned one on August 29 and we celebrated in a very special way! That day Nate and I climbed our 3rd 14er together, it was very symbolic and meaningful to do one year to the day of having my sweet baby boy. We summitted at 11:30, the year before I was in labor at that time, he was born at 1:15! It was really a neat thing to do. Don't worry, we also celebrated with him! In good Smeltzer family fashion, he actually got to have two birthday parties, one before we went on our trip that was celebrated with his cousin Caleb, and one the day of, that was celebrated with dear friends.





Joshua is officially walking now, I still haven't gotten much good video of it, but it sure is cute! He still sways a bit but seems to prefer it now over crawling. The other day he walked into my room - it kind of caught me off guard! He is entering such a fun stage, still LOVES to be outside, is doing well with sleeping and eating, and is very, very busy.
Trying out his first taste of cake, yes, I think he liked it!



Caleb is Five!






His first hammer...look at the look on his face!

He loved snuggling with his quilt from Grandma Smeltzer! He kept laying down on it and cuddling in - so cute!




Joshua we love you so much! Happy Birthday to my little man!!






















No comments: