Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lil' Man

Joshua is now 10 months old and seems to be exploding in all that he is doing! He is really beginning to communicate more through the few signs I have taught him as well as other hand motions and lots of grunts! He is still crawling all over the place and getting into a lot of things. He hasn't shown much of an interest in trying to stand or walk, he is just such an expert crawler, why bother!


His first tooth finally poked through and he really enjoys using it...he has bitten me once and his sister once...hopefully that will be all (ha ha).

So last month I probably said that he was not eating much and wondering when he would begin eating more... I am not wondering any more! He eats everything - but still doesn't get into the veggies much though. Tonight he thoroughly enjoyed pesto, freshly made from the garden.

He is still not sleeping through the night but is sleeping so much better and for that I am thankful.

He went on his first camping trip and although the first night was horrible, the second was better and he loved the tent and being outdoors all the time. Whenever we would walk toward the tent it he would get so excited, kicking his feet!

He is also a big fan of swimming. Anytime he sees the little pool in the backyard or we go to the big pool, he just can hardly stay in my arms - loves it!



Oh little Joshie, you are so sweet and I just adore you. I love how you love to snuggle and giggle. I love your smile and your playful spirit. I love how much you enjoy being outside and being with people. You adore your grandma and that is so fun to see. May the Lord continue to bless you with joy and continually fill you with peace. I love you my sweet son!











No comments: