I am sure I exceded 1,000 words on my last post, so here are some pictures to show off Joshua!
He is beautiful!! You will love having a little boy and all of the joy they bring a mommy. :)
He's beautiful! I can't wait to meet him!
Your slide shows make me want to cry every time. Love it!
Oh my, have you already gone to the mountains with the precious boy. He is so sweet and Sarah and Elizabeth look so proud. It brought tears to my eyes. Nate looks super chuffed too. Oh how wonderful wonderful my friend! Thanks for the photos.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is beautiful!! You will love having a little boy and all of the joy they bring a mommy. :)
He's beautiful! I can't wait to meet him!
Your slide shows make me want to cry every time. Love it!
Oh my, have you already gone to the mountains with the precious boy. He is so sweet and Sarah and Elizabeth look so proud. It brought tears to my eyes. Nate looks super chuffed too. Oh how wonderful wonderful my friend! Thanks for the photos.
Post a Comment