Here are some cute quotes:
Sarah after a bike ride (in the sweetest little voice) "That was awfully fun and nice, the whole family together!"
Sarah after Nate and I spent a weekend doing home improvement projects (in a not so sweet voice)
"You are doing so much, I just can't talk to you!!!"
Elizabeth (during a rainstorm) "Mom, what are you doing?" Mom - " I am checking the weather (on the computer to see if we are under any watches or warnings) E - "But mom, we already know what the weather is! "
This was music to my ears today at lunch, after picking these things out of the garden...
Both girls in a desperate plea voice:
E - "Mom, you didn't give me any snap peas!!!"
S - "I didn't get any spinach!!!"
Hmm...
E to S "Do you want to play dead or jail?"
Later, while dancing and listening to music, E to S again, "Come on let's go get some boys and marry them!"
Mom to girls, "We need to get moving, we all seem a little down in the dumps."
E "Yes, lets get going, come on, let's go to the store and buy a new purse!!"
2 comments:
Oh, Katie...this cracks me up. I had no idea that you are keeping up so much on your blog. I tend to forget about blogs. Today I thought - I'll just dig up Nate and Katie's blog and see if there is anything besides those hot air balloons (from who knows how long ago!). And there was. I think I missed a whole year. I just love seeing the pictures of your girls. This gets me very excited for when Gareth really starts talking. (and eating vegetables!)
So much fun! I've been thinking lately that there really isn't much truth in the statement terrible 2's. It's all in the eye of the beholder. I think your girls prove it as well! :-) So glad they love their vegetables!! I miss you all.
Post a Comment