




Ah, it is that wonderful time of year, my favorite time of year - Fall! I love the crisp but not too cold weather, the changing of the leaves, and harvest. We ended up having a pretty good crop from our garden this year and we just picked the last of it - the pumpkins!
I am already missing the tomatoes. I bought some at the store this week and they are so pale in color and do not have much taste at all, funny how quickly we got spoiled with good tasting tomatoes.
A few weeks ago, before the first frost, we pulled up all our basil and shared it with the care group - we had a pesto making party! Yummy!
The days have been busy and I am not seeming to find time to post much, although I have had lots of thoughts and cute pictures I would love to share. Perhaps another day, maybe when the snow comes and we are inside more!
May you enjoy the harvest this year!
3 comments:
what a beautiful crop you managed to grow this year! so you'll have to share with me your pesto recipe and what you use it all with...but for now I have to tag you.
Katie!!! I was just asking about you at the jbu alumni weekend! And now here you are! You probably don't remember me, but I gave you and Nate your first wedding gift! Anyway, your blog is beautiful and I'm so glad you are doing well! Drop me a note sometime at evaatgatewaytograce.org
Yeah Eva! How fun to hear from you! I sent you an e-mail, hope you get it. We still use your wedding gift!!
Would love to hear more from you!
Post a Comment